Qi Gong Classes for Beginners
What is Qigong?
Qigong is a form of gentle exercise composed of repetitive movements often stretching the body, increasing fluid movement and building awareness of how the body moves through space.
When you practice a qigong movement, there are both external and internal movements. These internal movements or flows are called neigong or “internal power”. These internal neigong movements make qigong a superior health and wellness practice.
The internal movements also differentiate qigong from almost every other form of exercise in the West that often emphasizes prolonged cardiovascular movements (such as in running and biking) or that focus on muscular strength training (weight lifting).
What you will learn during the classes
- Explain with simple words what does the word Qi Gong means
- Know main lines of Qi Gong history
- Know what are the common points to many Qi Gong styles
- Know precisely the various elements involved in the practice
- Know why is Qi Gong good for your health
- Know to whom Qi Gong is beneficial and why
- Know the difference between Qi Gong and Tai Ji Quan
How to get started with Qigong classes for beginners
Contact our office to get started with Qigong classes for beginners. Simply call us or fill out the form below and our dedicated staff will provide you with any information you need, including what to expect, pricing and time and date of the next class. We look forward to seeing you soon!